PURPOSE: To provide an easy and convenient way for our customers to perform their personal or business banking, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
ELIGIBILITY: Customers with one of the following transactional accounts: Business, Personal or NOW Checking, Statement or Money Market Savings.
REQUIREMENTS: Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher (minimum requirement is 4.01 and will have limited functionality), or Netscape Navigator 6.1 or higher with a 128–bit encryption for their web browser. However, access can be gained through the browsers in AOL and MSN.
- Account balances are real-time. This means that when you make a transaction it is immediately reflected in your account balance summary, unlike other banks where transactions at tellers or ATMs are not normally reflected until the next day.
- Account activity available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week including current balances, payments and available credit.
- Ability to transfer funds between your MSL deposit accounts.
- Ability to make loan payments from your MSL deposit account to your MSL loan account.
- Ability to export transactional information for use with a personal finance application such as Quicken, Microsoft Money, Windows Clipboard or Quickbooks.
STATEMENT: Transactions made on-line are reflected on your regular monthly statement.
- You will receive two letters via US mail in 3-5 business days. One will contain your access ID, the other will contain your password. Once you receive both letters go to the log on page and use the access ID and password to sign on to internet banking.
- Two day waiting period after first sign-on before making your first transaction.
- Money Market and Statement Savings accounts are limited to six (6) electronic withdrawals per month in accordance with Federal Regulation DD.
- If you forget your password, you must call MSL Customer Service at (585) 798-2801, ext. 101. Your password must be changed at least once a year.
- If signed up for AUTOPAY, please do not duplicate payments with an Express Transfer through on-line banking.