To provide individuals and businesses safe, affordable and personalized banking services with local decision making and reinvestment of deposits in the community to foster economic growth throughout Orleans County, Eastern Niagara County and the five northernmost towns in Genesee County.
To achieve this vision, we will:
- Define our Community Reinvestment Area (CRA) as Orleans County, Eastern Niagara County and the five northernmost towns in Genesee County and make every effort to penetrate market share within every section of our CRA area.
- Deliver convenient banking services through various delivery systems that meet the needs of our customers at the best price possible.
- Maintain safe banking practices by establishing and reviewing loan policies, conservative investment policies and maintaining a good capital ratio.
- Reinvest deposits in the community to help build a stronger local economy.
- Maintain local control of our banking functions.
- Believe in the strength of our organization to serve future generations by carrying on “Generations of Trust.”
- Be available for our customers “face-to-face” whenever they need us.