PURPOSE: To provide an
easy and convenient way for our customers to perform their
personal or business banking, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
with one of the following transactional accounts: Business,
Personal or NOW Checking, Statement or Money Market Savings.
Explorer 6.0 or higher (minimum requirement is 4.01 and
will have limited functionality), or Netscape Navigator
6.1 or higher with a 128–bit encryption for their
web browser. However, access can be gained through the browsers
in AOL and MSN.
- Account balances are real-time. This means that when
you make a transaction it is immediately reflected in
your account balance summary, unlike other banks where
transactions at tellers or ATMs are not normally reflected
until the next day.
- Account activity available 24 hours a day, 7 days a
week including current balances, payments and available
- Ability to transfer funds between your MSL deposit
- Ability to make loan payments from your MSL deposit
account to your MSL loan account.
- Ability to export transactional information for use
with a personal finance application such as Quicken, Microsoft
Money, Windows Clipboard or Quickbooks..
made on-line are reflected on your regular monthly statement.
- You will receive two letters via US mail in 3-5 business
days. One will contain your access ID, the other will contain
your password. Once you receive both letters go to the log
on page and use the access ID and password to sign on to
- Two day waiting period after first sign-on before making
your first transaction.
- Money Market and Statement Savings accounts are limited
to six (6) electronic withdrawals per month in accordance
with Federal Regulation DD.
- If you forget your password, you must call MSL Customer
Service at (585) 798-2801, ext. 101. Your password must
be changed at least once a year.
- If signed up for AUTOPAY, please do not duplicate payments
with an Express Transfer through on-line banking.